Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's Official!

For quite some time I've been complaining that my brain doesn't work. I do my best to keep it hidden from the public, but people close to me might agree I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer. A couple of years ago, someone sent me an email, you know the one with the silhouette of the spinning girl? The first time I received it the girl appeared to spin in both directions. Don't believe the explanation came with that one. If she spins to the left, you are left brained, right, right brained, both means you use both sides of your brain and are likely a genius. My cousin and I laughed and thought it was crazy that we could see her change, back and forth. Got that same email again, recently. No matter how long I looked at it, that stupid girl never went to the left! Checked later, no luck. Thought maybe I was just having more of an "off" day than usual. Went back today hoping that girl would spin to the left for me. Oh, heck no! She refused! "WITCH!" So, I guess it's time to face the facts. The left side of my brain is no longer working. I told you. This is one of those "I told you so" moments that brings no pleasure, whatsoever!!! Now it's official. I'm praying it's not permanent. I'll check back on the witch later... much later! It's going to take some time to adjust and... I'm only working with half a brain.





5 comments:

LITTLE MISS CREAKY said...

Link please? She probably won't spin at all for me.

Let's see....right brain is the artsy fartsy one, right? Well, there ya go.

Go create something. The world is awaiting.

LITTLE MISS CREAKY said...

Oh, wait a minute. Never mind.

Ms. A said...

I say the world has enough problems without help from either side of my brain! I would only add insult to injury!

Jilly said...

Yours is a kind and caring soul, Cora Beth. I don't care if some witch says you're brain is artsy fartsy or genius-like or abi-normal, no matter to me - you're a Sweet Potato, and I'll fight anyone who disagrees with me. Don't know what I'd do without you, my Dear Friend. jilly

Ms. A said...

Heck, Jilly... that comment will let everyone know your brain isn't working right either, but thanks for taking the risk!