Monday, March 15, 2010

Attila?

Don't lose your temper, Attila! You need figure out a better way to deal with anger!


No matter how much you care for them or how benevolent you are, being kind to someone can only go so far. If you're sure they've taken advantage of you, trust your intuition and don't let this continue any longer. Your future demands that you let go of all baggage, including anyone and anything that's held you back from moving toward the opportunities that await you. (which includes myself) Get the show on the road with a confident attitude and a happy heart.

This is my horoscope for today.  I found much irony in it and it couldn't have come at a better time.  This is the same advice I have been given by some wonderfully inspiring people.  Thanks to each of you.  To the one I lost, who was always encouraging and respectful when they came to visit my bloghouse, thank you, too, you taught me much.  I wish you no hard bad feelings.        

14 comments:

Deborah said...

Awesome.

Awesome awesome.

Now you're really back yes?

Ms. A said...

Deborah, I was never truly gone, only quiet. I have a hard time being quiet, it's a learning experience. I'm still trying to learn. Thanks for sticking with me.

Pat Tillett said...

I learned that lesson the hard way. The very hard way...My life is now better for it.
I needed to hear your reminder.
thanks!

Ms. A said...

Thanks Pat! I'm still trying to learn, but must admit... it's hard to teach an old dog, new tricks, but it can be done. I am my own worst critic. (I think)

Anonymous said...

Words to live by. :-)

Ms. A said...

Thanks Karen! (or learn to at least live through, in order to move forward)

KrippledWarrior said...

well stated.

Ms. A said...

KW, thanks! Hope you got my Vietnam Wall email. You've probably already seen it, but just in case you haven't, I sent it anyway. I wore and still have a bracelet, with the name of someone from my hometown.

Copyboy said...

Totally been in that situation 1 or 25 times in my life. Good for you that you grew from it.

Ms. A said...

Copyboy, the first time has to be the hardest, right? I hope to grow from it and refuse to to allow myself to believe it was a total waste.

Tracie said...

Ummmm. You aren't a Sagitarius, are you? Because that horoscope could apply to me on most days. *sigh*

Ms. A said...

Tracie, Ha ha... no, I'm not, but glad you can relate.

Marla said...

"Get the show on the road with a confident attitude and a happy heart."

Words to live by. I think I will give it a go.

Ms. A said...

Marla, I'm pretty sure you already do!