Sunday, January 17, 2010

January 17, 1977

On this date, 33 years ago, I gave birth to my second son.  Here's wishing him a Very Happy Birthday!  Since I haven't seen him since Christmas Eve, this will be a reminder that... just because you are 33 years old, doesn't give you the excuse that you can neglect your parents!  Remember, if you think you are getting old... think how old your parents are!

Caught with a mouth full...



If you don't show up today, consider yourself up $hit Creek... and don't bother looking for a paddle, cause I'll be beating you with it!  No excuses, 'nuff said.

3 comments:

Blasé said...

I hope he understood that...for his sake!

Ian said...

haha that was great!

Ms. A said...

Thanks, Ian and Blasé, Though this post is certainly not the reason he showed up... my kids rarely follow and never comment... I'm pleased to report he showed up and all went well. No paddle whacking took place.