Here are the award rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award (that would be me, include a link).
2. Share 5 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 5 bloggers (more or less) who you have recently discovered and you think are fantastic! Include links to their blogs.
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
*(I'm bending the rules here by not contacting the ones I've picked. If they follow, they can be pleasantly surprised, or even not so pleasantly surprised, depending on their mood) (plus,
6. Copy this Award onto your blog (linking it to me)
*(Feel free to bend the rules as you see fit, I usually do)
Once again, I will struggle to tell you five things about myself. I'm afraid I don't do this at all well, because frankly, I don't see myself as the least bit interesting.
1. When I was a young girl... so long ago,
I was a competitive roller skater.
2. During my rink rat days, I had fabulous
3. When my children were young, I
I coached roller skating and my
children were quite good. I'm proud
to have been a part of their skating
careers. Most of their younger lives
took place at the rink.
4. I left coaching when my body and brain
could no longer keep up.
Unfortunately, this also ended my kids
skating and I often wonder just how far
they could have gone.
5. I don't have great legs anymore.
Passing this award will be hard. Everyone deserves to be noticed and appreciated for their efforts. I have a really hard time choosing, since I enjoy all the blogs I follow. Each are different and unique.
Please allow me to introduce you to a personal friend. She has been blogging much longer than me, and is just starting back after battling breast cancer. She has deleted her past posts, so you can start over with her, on her journey back. She is a wonderful writer, please help me encourage her to get back in the game. You can find her @ The Right Wing Extremist Housewife.
Also, some new ones I'm getting acquainted with:
If you don't already know them, drop in and say hello.
Thank you, again, Bendigo and Patrick!