Following the rules of this award I have to give you seven tidbits about myself that you may not know. Pass the award to 15 bloggers. (I'm doing 8)
1. I am the worlds biggest procrastinator.
2. I have a loud voice.
3. I am extremely sentimental.
4. If someone writes a touching post, I will cry like a baby.
5. I obsess about everything.
6. I dislike riding in the car.
7. I wish I had the brains and energy I had when I was younger.
Now I would like to pass this award to the following bloggers:
It Only Gets Better
Speaking From The Pew
Our Life And Times On PEI
The Musings Of Almybnenr
The Boogie Man Is My Friend
Life By Chocolate
Amber Lynn at The Musings of Almybnenr has given me the One Lovely Blog Award. This young gal can best be described as a VORACIOUS READER! She's a student, with a thirst for books. She even put up a follow button on Tumblr, because I asked her... how nice is that? Thank you, Amber!
Now, for the rules!
- Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
- Pass the award to other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
- Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
My Journey My Life
What's The Story Morning Glory
art = long, life = short, success = very far off
Dawn, at what's the story morning glory, has given me the Oh My Blog Award. She's a wife, mom, daughter, sister and student, homesick for Newfoundland! Stop in and visit her and make her feel at home. Thank you Dawn!
Now to uphold the rules of said award, I must.......
1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER! Whoot!
2. Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
(c) Write a “Soundtrack of your childhood” post.
(d) Make your next blog a ‘vlog’/video blog. Basically, you’re talking to the camera about whatever.
(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, makeup, etc) and post it. (anyone that knows anything about me, knows I hate pictures of myself. In the interest of time, this is the one I'm choosing... here goes!) Ha!
3. Pass this award onto at least 3 (or more) bloggers. Don’t forget to tell them.
This one is going to:
Momma Fargo at The Boogie Man Is My Friend, has given me the Super Comments Award. Comments are a huge part of feeling like you are truly interacting in the blogosphere and not just being a wart on a pickle. I love to comment to the blogs I follow and the fact that some of the busy ones, with a huge following, take the time to acknowledge their comments, is amazing. When they take to time to drop in, read my drivel and leave me a comment... well, that is super special to me! Momma Fargo is amazing! She's a cop, a mom to "Bug", a fantastic blogger whether she's making me laugh with cop antics, or cry with a serious post. She's great! Thanks, Fargo!
The rules for this award are to answer the following questions:
1. Why do you blog? I ask myself this all the time and the best reason I can come up with, is the interaction with some wonderful people.
2. What was your favorite age to be and why? I'd say my 20's. I was settled, married, having my kids and still had the energy and brains to keep up.
3. What's your favorite sport to play? Is blogging a sport? How 'bout babysitting? I'm old, and don't play sports.
4. What's your favorite sport to watch, and who's your favorite team? None! Used to sit through them with hubby, when it netted me a back rub. Not so much, anymore.
5. If you could pick your perfect career (and money doesn't matter / the kids are out of the house) what would it be? If I had the brains and energy, I'd love to be an EMT or a paramedic.
6. Do you ever feel guilty for blogging? All. the. time!
7. What is your favorite holiday? Any holiday that involves my family and no drama.
8. What's your favorite kind of music? I don't have favorite, it just depends on the day and the mood.
9. Do you consider yourself a good driver or bad driver? I'm a very good driver. I don't do it much, but when I do, I'm great.
10. What's the farthest away place you have visited? I think maybe Windsor, Canada.
Now I shall pass it on to some of the ones who keep me going...
This Old House 2
The Chronicles of a Veteran Kindergarten Teacher
Our Journey Begins, as The Kings
Fourth Grade Nothing
Connie at Hartwood Roses and Karen at This Old House 2, have given me the I Love Your Blog award.
Connie is a "Rose Wizard" and grows the most amazing antique roses. Her photos are awesome! She is much more than I can type out, without drooling on the keyboard and I hate when I drool! Thank you, Connie!
Karen keeps me in the "sinnin' corner" with This Old House 2, because envy is a sin! I love this gal. She has stuck with me, through thick and thin. I can't say enough nice things about her. She made my rose header, after seeing a rose and thinking about me. She recently started a new blog site and doesn't have the transformation of the "Old House" from the beginning, nor, all the fantastic photos she has taken of many, many things. I can't wait for her to post more. Karen, you are a very special lady to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
The rules for this one are to list 10 things I love.
1. I love my husband! He is the kindest human being I know and loves me, in spite of my faults and weaknesses. (and there are many)
2. I love my children!
3. I love my grandchildren!
4. I love coffee.
5. I love mountains.
6. I love the beach.
7. I love naps.
8. I love an occasional margarita.
9. I love sweets, especially chocolate.
10. I love back rubs.
I love all the blogs I follow, but am only going to pass this to one. Without her advice and encouragement, I would have stopped blogging a long time ago. She is my very special Blog Whisperer. This one is for Laura, at The Girl Next Door Grows Up.
Last, but certainly not least... I've been crowned and certified a Crazy King, by Ashley at Our Journey Begins, as The Kings and Stupid Girls. Ashley, I love ya and I'm keeping this one, for myself. Call me crazy, call me selfish, call me whatever you want. I consider this a huge honor and it makes me feel kinda special. THANK YOU, SWEETIE!" I will post it with pride and a smile.
The End... Now go forth and multiply!